Thursday, April 21, 2016

Design Wall??? Yes!!!


I just couldn't sew long before realizing I really needed a design wall.  I used to just throw everything on the floor, but NOW I have all these open walls!!!! So, off to the store I trotted to purchase Velcro and this is what I ended up with:

Look how nice those first 4 blocks of the Block Party Quilt look on the design wall!!!  I'm not so crazy about block 2 and may make it over again, but I'm giving it some time to grow on me.  Let me know what you think!!!!

And, then of course I needed to slip in a UFO so I could feel productive!  You know how it is.  You get on a large project and feel like you haven't produced anything for all your labors. Well, that is what all those UFO's are for, slipping in now and again so you can 'feel' productive!!!  Finally I managed to get the borders on the Disappearing Pinwheel Quilt.  It's hanging there ready for when I can put it on Little Miss Lovey!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment