Wednesday, April 13, 2016

New Sewing Studio - Moving forward!!!

After a few delays, I am SO happy to report that the electricians are here!!!!  I can't wait to see how everything looks with LED CAM lights all over!!!!  There is SO much room - it is a full three quarter the size of the house footprint!!!  Oh My!!!

So, what have I been doing while waiting on the electricians?  Sewing of course - back on the kitchen table and counter and floor!!!!  Living on Toast and Coffee because there just is no room to cook while doing these blocks! 

Here is block Number 3!  They just get better and better!  Judy Nowicki - beautiful creation!!!!  I took a sneak peak ahead hoping that the center block is coming up soon, but No indeed! It will be the last block in the quilt to be completed.  Oh well.  One block at a time!

Oh, and I made my first big boo -boo and selected the wrong file to stitch first, so all that stabilizer and fabric just went into the scrap heap for Block 4 and I'm starting over!  And keep watching for the Class Listing from Cowles Quilting. These classes will be held at 268 N. Main Street in St. Albans.

Happy Stitching everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment