Monday, April 11, 2016

Step 3 - Lights and Action!!!!


I know it has been a while, but as you can imagine, there is always the possibility of delay when construction of any kind is in the mix.  But, I have been assured there will be electricity by the end of the day Wednesday this week!!!! Woo! Hoo!!!  With that behind us, then on to setting everything in its proper place!

But in the meantime, I have been painting new shelving, mapping out where everything goes and just having a good time making decisions, and changing my mind, oh yeah, making decisions over again!!! But that is the fun stuff!!!!

To keep my sanity while waiting on the electrician, I have been preparing for a new embroidery club series.  This one is going to be fun!!!  I saw this quilt made up several years ago and have had it on my list of to-do's for the past 5 or 6 years!!!!  Here are some pictures for you.  I have Block 1 and 2 Completed!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment